What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Browsing data
- IP address
How do we collect your data?
We collect and process data when you:
- Use or view our website
- Use our public API (Application Programming Interface)
How do we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Present or block content that is subject to certain copyright conditions.
- Analyse how you use this website.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data in a government’s owned datacenters in Luxembourg. We will keep your data for 6 months. Once this time period has expired, we will anonymize your data.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information.
- Remembering your user preferences
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we remember your previously selected preferences.These could include what language you prefer.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Address: Bibliothèque nationale du Luxembourg - 37D, Avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg